- Unified CMBD with Discovering
- End-to End Data Observability
- AIOps Early Warning & Root Cause Analysis
- Low-code Automation
- Alert Management & Triggering
- Service Modeling & Dependencies Mapping
- Functional UX Synthetic Testing
- Automated Incident Management
- Synthetic Monitoring for your Mobile & Web Applications performance.
- Quality Control of Digital Services & Websites. Proven by Neo-banks, Booking Services, Medical Appointment services, E-com Services and more.
- Cloud Monitoring. Already integrated with Azure, AWS and many others.
- Server Infrastructure Health Monitoring for rapid deploying and optimization.
- Monitoring data: AWS, Azure, Zabbix, Splunk, Nagios, Prometheus, Microsoft System Center, other 20+ customized connections.
- Business data: User requests, Power BI, Synthetic autotests, Jenkins, Gitlab CI.
- Tasks & Incidents: MFSM, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow + your own scripts.
- Topology: VMware, Kubernetes, KVM, Azure, AWS, Prometheus + your custom rules.
- Logs: Acure agent, FluentBit, ELK, and so on
- Notification: Slack, MS Teams, Discord, Telegram, Skype, customized notification add-ons.
- Actions: SSH, cURL, Rest API, SNMP, SMTP, C# Script, Python.
What Is Inside The Free Version?
Acure is the only log collection and analysis AIOps solution with a full functionality CMDB that you can use for free. It's not a demo mode, and not a time-limited trial.
- Up to 5 GB of daily incoming data (with a raw data storage depth of 14 days) and 100 daily data tests.
- No limits: СI (nodes, hosts, services). Users, events, cases, metrics and rules, data sources, scenarios and so on… are UNLIMITED as well.
- No limits on integrations as well, you can connect sources with your own connectors or with custom ones from the library.
- As mentioned above, a complete CMDB with an entire lifecycle management.
- A fascinating low-code automation engine. You can easily use scripts to automatically create configuration units based on events from primary monitoring systems, such as Zabbix.
- A unique system for calculating business service health metrics based on IT component statuses.
- Powerful system of rights delimitation within and between your work groups.
The Ultimate Powerful Tool
- Collect all device status data from different monitoring systems on one screen.
- Reduce the noise level from different monitoring systems with our correlation and deduplication unique solutions.
- Launch continuous synthetic tests and be aware of failures before users. Acure looks at business services through the eyes of customers and increases customer loyalty — we collect all data in our storage and seamlessly investigate IT incidents!
- Build topology and discover the dynamic dependencies of your services in a unified CMDB.
- Run root cause analysis and impact analysis to reduce incident investigation and resolution time!
- Put all the automation of your troubleshooting processes into one system with a stunning low-code engine.
Future Is AIOps
About 90% of IT leaders say AIOps adoption was “very important” for managing networks and cloud services. Gartner already predicted that “large enterprises' exclusive use of AIOps and digital experience monitoring tools to monitor applications and infrastructure will rise from 5% in 2018 to 30% in 2023.” Businesses are increasingly adopting AIOps, and view it as a practical and necessary element among a suite of next-generation IT solutions.
- Now you can easily boost all your KPIs and really enjoy your life.
- New AIOPs skills in your portfolio will open a new career door very soon.
Why Is Acure Free?
Businesses are increasingly adopting AIOps, and view it as a practical and necessary element among a suite of next-generation IT solutions. We want to accelerate this transformation with the community as well.
We have financial strong support from our world-class investors. And our main challenge now is to attract as many users as possible. And we hope that by giving the free version to IT Pros, the community will give a significant boost to our overall evolution.
The Best Solution For…
…All who monitoring the availability of digital services in small and medium-sized companies, as well as in small product groups within large business requirements.
- DevOps Engineers
- Site Reliability Specialists
- System Administrators
- IT Monitoring Managers